After you end a trip, it needs to be archived on the cloud before you setup a new trip. However, if you are connecting to your POD-1M but you are still seeing old data in the trip summary, it means you've archived and set up a new trip but forgot to clear the data.
To do this:
1. Log In to your IOTile account on your smartphone or tablet
2. Ensure Bluetooth on your smartphone is on
3. Select 'Sync Project'
4. Select 'Begin Scan'
5. Check ID on the POD-1M (eg. ends in 08ab). If you don't know where the ID is, click here
6. Select the device with the same ID in the app
7. a. Can’t see the device?
a. Move closer
b. Scan again (try a few times)
c. If it still doesn’t show up, shut off the app and restart it
8. The trip page will open up
a. Check that the ID on top of the page is the same as the POD-1M ID
9. Select the settings icon on the bottom right
10. Select 'Reset All Data'
11. Select 'Okay'
12. The IOTile app will be clear of any past trip data