Typically, to access the Analytics Reports, the owner/admin/member logs in on app.iotile.cloud, goes to the trip of interest, click on the ‘Reports’ tab and clicks on the Analytics Report they want to view to open it.
To be able to share it publicly with those without access to app.iotile.cloud, you need to have admin access and follow the steps below.
- Make sure you are logged in to iotile.cloud and to app.iotile.cloud
- On app.iotile.cloud, go to the 'Trip Details' page for the trip about which the report is to be shared. This can be a current trip or a archived trip.
- On the 'Trip Details' page, click on ‘Settings’ and click on ‘Device Admin Page (Classic)’
- This will take you to the ‘IOTile Device Info’ page. Go to the bottom of the page to the ‘Generated Reports’ section. Here you will find a list of Analytics Reports associated with the trip
- Click the green button next to the report you are interested in
- Next to the shipment ID, you will see a green lock which indicates the report is private
- Click Edit
- Tick the ‘Public’ option and press ‘Ok’
- The public link is at the bottom and this can be used to share with whoever you wish
- To make the report private again, simple untick on ‘Public’ and click ‘Ok’