Topics covered in this article are
The ArchFX Setup Desktop App (previously known as the Factory Desktop App) can be used to configure and debug Arch Access Points and PODs.
The application must be used with a BLED112 dongle installed on the computer’s USB port.
3. Install the ArchFX Setup Desktop App
- Download the zip file from the Releases table below
- Unzip the app and double click the file to run it.
- If you have “unknown developer” issues, try opening the file with right click -> open
- Download the setup file from the Releases table below
- Double click the setup file to install the app.
- After the app installs, run it using the installed shortcut on your desktop.
5. Sign in to the ArchFX Setup Desktop App
Sign in using your ArchFX Cloud credentials (recommended) or click USE OFFLINE.
6. Using the ArchFX Setup Desktop App