This article explains what ArchFX Insights Live Dashboards are and how to get started using them.
- Overview of ArchFX™ Insights Real-Time Dashboards
- Accessing ArchFX Insights Real-Time Dashboard
- Standard ArchFX Insights Real-Time Dashboards
- Why are some dashboards not available for some machines?
Overview of ArchFX™ Production Insights Real-Time Dashboards
ArchFX Production Insights Live Dashboards display line and machine operational performance data with near-realtime latency -- as little as 10 seconds latency if the network is functioning normally. They enable anyone to see how well the lines have been performing over any period selected within the last seven days. Process Engineers can investigate causes of attrition and poor performance. Maintenance Engineers can detect when feeders, nozzles, or heads are causing excessive mispicks and need to be replaced.
Accessing ArchFX Production Insights Real-Time Dashboards
First, log in to ArchFX Cloud
Begin by logging in to ArchFX Cloud at the URL your system administrator provided you.
To access ArchFX Production Insights Live Dashboards, you must have a valid ArchFX Cloud account. (Read How do I register on ArchFX Cloud? if you are not sure if you have an ArchFX Cloud account or need help logging in. If you don't have an ArchFX Cloud account, contact your system administrator and request one.)
Next, access Grafana
ArchFX Production Insights Live Dashboards are built in Grafana, which is an open source business intelligence tool. The URL of the main page for your ArchFX Production Insights Live Dashboards is:
[ your ArchFX Cloud URL ] + /grafana
The Grafana home page
The Grafana home page looks like this:
It lists any dashboards you've used recently. The left-hand side has a ribbon you use to access the menus.
Accessing your company's dashboards
To access all of your dashboards, chose Manage from the left-hand menu:
You will see a list of folders that group your dashboards by functional areas. (To save time and go to this page directly, you can go to [ your ArchFX Cloud URL ] + /grafana/dashboards, e.g. https://manucom.archfx.io/grafana/dashboards .
Standard ArchFX Production Insights Real-Time Dashboards
ArchFX Insights Live Dashboards are a new ArchFX feature and are evolving rapidly. Here are dashboards that are commonly offered to Surface Mount Technology customers at this time:
- Attrition Drilldown (to segment)
- Attrition Drilldown (to track) (alpha release)
- Detailed Feeder Error Monitoring
- Detailed Nozzle Attrition (Fuji)
- Detailed Nozzle Drilldown (Fuji)
- Single Line Detailed Attrition Monitoring
- Top Worst Nozzle Monitoring
- Top Worst Nozzle Monitoring - timeline view
- Top Worst Nozzle Segment/Holder Monitoring
- Lines with Same PnP as Takt Time and Cycle Time Bottleneck
- Takt Time Inspection - shows time between "product ready" events
- Cycle Time Inspection - shows activity duration for machines when they're working
- Machine Program Details
- Error Code Drilldown
- Time Lost Waiting for Parts (Fuji)