Users must meet the following requirements to generate an ArchFX Cloud report:
- Have a registered account within the Organization (e.g. user "JoeAdams" in Organization "Manucom SMT")
- Be a member of a group that has access to the report
In this article we explain how to add an existing user to an existing group that has the right to access a particular ArchFX Cloud Report.
Process to add a user to a group
From the Organization:
1. On the left side navigation bar, click on Organization:
2. Next, select Groups:
3. Select the name of a group you've defined that has access to the report (here, SMT Line Setup Team):
4. Click on the + symbol to add a new user.
5. Select the user from the drop down list and select "Add".