Qlik can be used to display ArchFX Cloud data. This is done by creating and configuring a "Rest Connector" within Qlik.
To do so, you will need your user token from ArchFX Cloud. You can find this token from https://arch.archfx.io/api/v1/auth/token/ (replace arch.archfx.io with your own ArchFX Cloud Server if different).
Use the following as arguments for the Qlik Rest Connector configuration:
- API URL: https://arch.archfx.io/api/v1/data/raw/
- API Parameters: You will need to specify a comma-separated list arguments to select the data you want
- org=<your-org> should always be one of the arguments
- variable=<variable-id> is used to select the kind of data you want (see table below)
- device=<device-id> is used to specify the device/connector Arch ID
- parent=<line-id> is used to filter by Line Arch ID
- start=<ISO Formatted Date Time> is used to specify the starting point for the query. Note that ArchFX will limit queries to 10,000 records, so you should always specify a starting point to ensure to get the proper data
- end=<ISO Formatted Date Time> is used to specify the end point. Leave empty if you want all data until "now"
- An example of the arguments could be "org=acme-inc, variable=0000-5051, device=d--0000-0000-0000-0001, start=2021-02-10T10:00:00+00:00"
- Add authentication token as header: Use the "token" you got above,and enter as
Next is the list of most common variable IDs in a factory:
|Cycle Times from machines that support it. This record also contains the product identifier and product ready
|Product Ready signal, usually sent by POD-1C devices
|Placements from a Pick and Place machine
|Passes from an inspection machine
|Failures from an inspection machine
|Similar to 5053 and 5054 but representing pass/fail as a value=1/0. This record also contains the part's S/N if available
|Pick and Place Nozzle and Feeder errors (i.e. Mispicks)
|Machine Status and/or Alerts (edge based)
|Machine Status and/or Alerts (full event with duration)
|Inspection Machine Defects
For more information on how to use the Qlik Rest Connector, go to