Summary: You can use the Summary tab to monitor shift performance and a job's status in ArchFX React.
While a job is running, the Summary tab is your main view for monitoring that job's status in detail. (You can see the status of all the jobs in the area at a high level on the Supervisor View.) Click the Display button in the top-right corner to open a view of the Summary tab suitable for use on an overhead display over a line; that view has Full Screen and Exit buttons.
The "Shift Performance" bar shows the ratio of time on the shift between running time (green), idle time (yellow), planned downtime (blue) and unplanned downtime (red).
The middle set of panels relate to the performance of the current job during the current shift:
- The Status Panel (showing "Line Running," above) shows the current status of the line. When a downtime event occurs, the panel will show an Edit button so you can label the downtime event with a reason.
- "Current Job" shows the name of the job currently being built on the line.
- "Time Lost" show the total amount of time lost during this shift to downtime events.
- "Units Lost" converts the time lost to units of product lost by dividing time lost by the time per unit.
- "UPH" (Units Per Hour) is a moving average (over up to the last four takt times for the last five units built) of the number of units per hour the line is building at the moment. UPH will initially display zero until the second product ready event is detected and the first takt time can be calculated. The panel displays the current moving average UPH and the target UPH separated by a slash. For example, if current moving average is 50 UPH and target UPH is 60, you will see "UPH 50 / 60". If product ready events stop occurring, React will decrease the UPH estimate back to zero in a linear fashion to try to approximate reality.
The bottom Throughput Bar shows the progress of this job so far during all shifts (Throughput) towards the Target for the job (across however many shifts are required).
- "Throughput" is the number of units built by this job so far.
- Target is the target number of units to be built in total for this job.