This document shows the steps to access Arch® Help Center when you're already logged in to the Arch® Global KPIs Solution.
1. Make sure you're logged in to the Global KPIs Solution.
2. Click the Organization menu in the top right corner.
3. From the Organization menu, choose Help.
4. You are now at Arch Help Center but are not logged in, so you can only see publicly-available documents like this one. Click Sign In in the top-right corner to Sign in to Arch Help Center.
5. Log in to Help Center using the same username and password you use to access the Global KPIs Solution. (If you log in to Global KPIs Solution using Okta, your login screen will look different than the below screen shot.)
6. Once you are logged in, you will see your user account name in the top-right corner. You are now logged in and can access confidential Help Center pages.