The Top Worst Nozzle Monitoring Dashboard lets you quickly identify the nozzles at a site, on a line, and/or on a machine that have the largest number of mispicks. This helps maintenance engineers identify nozzles that may need to be serviced.
You use these filters to select which nozzles you want to view:
- Site: Select the site you want to view.
- Error Scope: Choose the machine vendor you want to view (ASM, Fuji, etc.).
- Line: Select the line you want to view (or "All" for all lines).
- Machine: Select the machine you want to view (or "All" for all machines).
- Bucket: Specify the duration of each point on the trend chart (see below) and each band on the heat map (see below). For example, if you set Bucket to 1 hour and view 12 hours of data, you'll see 12 points on the trend chart representing one hour each, and you'll see 12 bands in the heat map, each one hour long.
- Worst Nozzles: For vendors with serialized nozzles such as Fuji, lets you choose to view All nozzles or a set of one or more nozzles of your choosing (using the multi-select checkboxes on the pulldown menu).
- Number of Nozzles: Choose how many nozzles you want listed in the heat map (see below).
Remember to use the date picker in the top-right corner to choose the time period you want to view.
After setting your filters, for the selected site and line(s), you will see:
- Total Mispicks
- Total Placements
- Attrition (PPM)
- Total Mispicks by Line
- Total Placements by Line
- Mispicks in PPM by Line
Placements and Attrition timelines
You will also see Total Placements and Total Attrition on a timeline spanning the time period you have chosen with the date picker:
Worst Nozzle Mispick Heatmap
Finally, a heatmap will show you how many mispicks each of the worst nozzles are making during each bucket over the time period you've chosen. Lighter colors indicate a larger number of mispicks per bucket.
In the below screen shot, you can see that the highlighted nozzle at the bottom has been making mispicks for most of the selected time period, and the number of mispicks per bucket is rapidly worsening, as shown by the fact that the color bands are getting lighter toward the end of the time period. That nozzles should probably be evaluated to see whether it needs to be serviced.
- Changing "Number of Nozzles" may not affect the number of nozzles shown on the heat map. (AFX-1848)
Please sign in to leave a comment.