The Attrition Drilldown (to track) Dashboard lets you identify Identify components that may be causing pickup problems and need configuration optimization.
You use these filters to select which nozzles you want to view:
- Site: Select the site you want to view.
- Error Scope: Choose the machine vendor you want to view (ASM, Fuji, etc.).
- Line: Select the line(s) you want to view (or "All" for all lines).
- Machine: Select the machine(s) you want to view (or "All" for all machines).
Remember to use the date picker in the top-right corner to choose the time period you want to view.
After setting your filters, you will see the following data for the selected site, line(s), and machine(s):
- Total Attrition (by line, showing total placements and the mispick rate in %)
- Attrition by Machine (in %)
- Absolute Mispick Counts by Head
- Absolute Mispick Counts by Track/Component