The Attrition Drilldown (to segment) Dashboard lets you identify a line with excessive attrition. Then you identify the machines on that line with excessive attrition, then the heads, then the segments/holders with excessive attrition, thereby identifying the nozzles at a site (regardless of vendor) that are contributing to excessive attrition on lines of interest. Because the report tracks mispicks by segment/holder, it works across vendors that serialize nozzles (such as Fuji) and vendors that do not (such as ASM). This helps maintenance engineers identify nozzles that may need to be serviced regardless of the vendor.
You use these filters to select which nozzles you want to view:
- Site: Select the site you want to view.
- Error Scope: Choose the machine vendor you want to view (ASM, Fuji, etc.).
- Line: Select the line you want to view (or "All" for all lines).
- Machine: Select the machine you want to view (or "All" for all machines).
Remember to use the date picker in the top-right corner to choose the time period you want to view.
After setting your filters, you will see the following data for the selected site and line(s):
- Total Attrition (by line, showing total placements and the mispick rate in %)
- Attrition by Machine (in %)
- Absolute Mispick Counts by Head
- Absolute Mispick Counts by Segment/Holder
Please sign in to leave a comment.