The Detailed Feeder Error Monitoring Dashboard let maintenance engineers monitor feeder errors in detail to identify feeders from any vendor that may need service.
You use these filters to select which nozzles you want to view:
- Site: Select the site you want to view.
- Error Scope: Choose the machine vendor you want to view (ASM, Fuji, etc.) and whether you want simple or detailed error reporting. "Simple" view will aggregate errors into groups like missed_pickup, reject, machine_reject, or no_pickup; "detailed" view will show each error code individually.
- Line: Select the line(s) you want to view (or "All" for all lines).
- Machine: Select the machine(s) you want to view (or "All" for all machines).
- Bucket: Specify the duration of each band on the heat map (see below). For example, if you set Bucket to 1 hour and view 12 hours of data, you'll see 12 bands in the heat map, and each band will be one hour long.
- Top 10 Errors: Choose which one or more categories of errors you want included. By default, shows All errors. Checkboxes let you choose any combination of categories to include.
- Worst 10 Feeders: By default, will show the worst 10 feeders at the site/line/machine Choose how many nozzles you want listed in the heat map (see below).
Remember to use the date picker in the top-right corner to choose the time period you want to view.
After setting your filters, for the selected site and line(s), you will see:
- Total Mispicks
- Total Placements
- Attrition (PPM)
- Total Mispicks by Line
- Total Placements by Line
- Mispicks in PPM by Line
Placements, Attrition, and Mispicks timelines
You will also see Total Placements, Total Attrition, and Mispicks in the Top 10 Worst Feeders on timelines:
Worst Nozzle Mispick Heatmap, Mispick Errors by Cause, Top 10 Most Common Errors, and Top Errors in Worst 10 Feeders
- The Worst Feeder Mispick Heatmap shows you how many mispicks each of the worst feeders were making during each bucket over the time period. Lighter colors indicate a larger number of mispicks per bucket.
- Mispick Errors by Cause shows you the errors by category (if "simple" scope) or error code (if "detailed" scope) and the total number of errors for each category or code.
- Top 10 Most Common Errors shows the ten most common errors overall during the time period.
- Top Errors in Worst 10 Feeders focuses in and shows the most common errors on the ten worst-performing feeders.
In the below screen shot, you can see that two feeders have been experiencing mispicks continuously throughout the time period and may need to be evaluated for service.
Please sign in to leave a comment.