The Detailed Nozzle Attrition (Fuji) Dashboard lets maintenance engineers efficiently identify nozzles needing service on a line or machine on Fuji P&P machines.
You use these filters to select which nozzles you want to view:
- Site: Select the site you want to view.
- Error Scope: Choose whether you want the simple or detailed views. "Simple" view will aggregate errors into groups like missed_pickup, reject, or no_pickup; "detailed" view will show each error code individually.
- Line: Select the line you want to view (or "All" for all lines).
- Machine: Select the machine you want to view (or "All" for all machines).
- Bucket: Set the duration of each bar on the heat maps (see below).
Remember to use the date picker in the top-right corner to choose the time period you want to view.
After setting your filters, you will see the following data for each selected machine on the selected site and line:
- Total Mispicks
- Total Placements
- Total Attrition (as a timeline)
- Total Placements (as a timeline)
- Mispick Reasons, with error categories or codes and the quantity for each
- Feeder Locations (as a heatmap), showing in color code the number of errors for each feeder in each "bucket" (time period); you can hover over a bucket to see details
- Mispicks by Nozzle, identifying each nozzle by serial number and showing how many mispicks it had
- Errors by Nozzle (as a heatmap), showing in color code the number of errors for each nozzle in each "bucket" (time period); you can hover over a bucket to see details
Hover over point on timeline to see details
If you hover over a point on the timeline, you can see details about that event:
Hover over bucket to see details
If you hover over a bucket on the heatmap, you can see details about that time period on the feeder or nozzle: